Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers
We Handle All Criminal Cases in Minnesota and Wisconsin
Experience and dedication to protecting the rights of the accused are the hallmarks of the Law Offices of David C. Keegan & Mikkel A. Long. We have over 50 years of combined experience. We are thoroughly prepared to defend any criminal charge in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Located in Duluth, Minnesota, we are advocates for anyone confronted with the criminal justice system. From the arraignment process to the trial or sentencing, we focus on getting the best possible result for you. Contact our offices to speak with a lawyer about your rights and the criminal charges against you.
Over 50 Years of Combined Experience in Criminal Defense
With experience and resources at our disposal, we provide dedicated, professional representation if you are charged with:
- DUI/DWI – You have a lot to lose if you are convicted of a DUI/DWI ; your freedom, driver’s license and vehicle are at risk. We handle your criminal charges and forfeiture proceedings.
- Assault – We defend any type of assault charge. We customize our defense based on the facts of your situation for domestic assault, orders for protection and any other assault-related matter.
- Drug crimes – Every piece of evidence is critical in drug crimes . Whether you are charged with possessing, manufacturing, or selling a controlled substance, we will examine and evaluate all aspects of the case. We can also explore early intervention, counseling and/or rehabilitation if appropriate and otherwise provide a complete and comprehensive defense.
- Sex crimes – We understand what is at stake when you are facing charges for sexual assault / rape or other serious sex crimes. We focus on attentive, aggressive and confidential representation in sex offense matters.
- Other criminal charges – Our experience also extends to defending people charged with homicide, theft (including shoplifting, burglary and robbery), traffic offenses, property crimes and forfeiture proceedings. Money, cars, cell phones and other property can all be forfeited as the result of a criminal charge.
No matter what criminal charges you are facing, we are supportive and respect your dignity. All of our clients are entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.
Contact our Duluth law offices to speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney about any of the above felony or misdemeanor charges. Call Attorney Keegan at 218-722-7813 or Attorney Long at 218-623-1014 . Our offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Evening, weekend and holiday appointments are also available as needed.